LOS ANGELES – Snowflake college students and Hollywood elites have so far come up empty in their attempts to stop next week’s inauguration. Now, they’re turning to their last resort as a way to stop Donald Trump from ever becoming our 45th President.
Recounts, Hollywood celebrity videos, threats to riot, and even Rosie O’Donnell calling for martial law to be implemented, have not worked. The responsibility now lies with the wisdom of Amazon Echo’s “Alexa” to come up with a workable plan.
Students, celebrities, and Democrats across the country have been bombarding “Alexa” with questions for solutions to the pending apocalypse. The results have been less than helpful for the Left though. Following the question, “Alexa, how can Trump’s inauguration and presidency be stopped?”, here are some of the computer voice’s suggestions:
- “If the Right can survive 8 years of an incompetent Obama, you can survive this. That dude was in way over his head.”
- “Your question indicates you probably need to grow a pair.”
- “Please tell those celebrities to stop making lame, asinine videos. I’m getting complaints.”
- “I can explain the Electoral College to you. Will you be smart enough to understand it?”
- “I can’t vote, but if I could, I still wouldn’t have voted for Hillary.”
- “Are all of your future questions going to be this stupid?”
- “Please stop bothering me, and get back to your gender studies homework.”